This BBQ Spaghetti Bake is delicious!
Looking for an easy weeknight dinner? This is it! This easy pasta bake takes no time to put together and is so good. You can use any flavor of bbq sauce that your family likes. I’ve used hickory, honey, and mesquite and all were fantastic. If you happen to have leftovers, they reheat great! Add our easy garlic cheese biscuits.
Ingredients Needed for BBQ Spaghetti Bake:
Shredded cheddar cheese
Recipe Notes: You could easily make this dish with ground turkey or ground pork. My family likes cheddar cheese but you can use cheese your family enjoys.
If you like this recipe you may also want to try our Mexican baked spaghetti. It has fantastic reviews!
For another easy pasta bake, try our lazy cheeseburger pasta.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
BBQ Spaghetti Bake
- 1 lb Spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 cup of diced green peppers
- 1 cup of diced white onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups of BBQ sauce
- 8 ounces of tomato sauce I buy the 8 ounce can of tomato sauce
- 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions and drain. Cook minced garlic, ground beef, green peppers and white onion in a large skillet on top of stove. Drain.
- Add liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, bbq sauce and tomato sauce to meat and stir to mix. Spray a 9X13 baking pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix spaghetti noodles and meat mixture together. Add in a cup of cheddar cheese.
- Place in 9X13 baking dish and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
Be sure and pin this dish!
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder