This zucchini bread is delicious!
This quick bread made with zucchini is so good, I promise it won’t last long. This recipe makes two loaves and it freezes well. It will keep in the refrigerator for a week, too. Every time I serve this bread, it receives rave reviews.
Ingredients Needed for Zucchini Bread:
Zucchini, unpeeled, shredded, and drained.
Walnuts or pecans (Optional)
Recipe Notes: You can leave out the nuts if your family doesn’t like them. You can also add chocolate chips to this recipe, too. Oftentimes, I make one with chocolate chips and one loaf without them. Just stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips into the batter of one of your loaf pans.
Recipe Comments: “This is the absolute best zucchini bread! I swear I can eat an entire loaf by myself. It’s hard to have self-control when this is the house. It’s that’s good!”-Mindy
“This is a favorite at our house… any time of the day!”-Ruth
Scroll down for the full recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups zucchini unpeeled, shredded and drained. (Pack as much shredded zucchini into the cup as you can. If your shredded zucchini is very wet you can drain in a colander, too)
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans Optional
- In a large bowl mix sugar, eggs, and oil with mixer. Add remaining ingredients except nuts and continue mixing. Fold in nuts. Pour into two greased or sprayed 9 x 5 inch loaf pans. Cook in preheated 350 degree oven for 50 to 55 minutes.
Don’t forget to pin:
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without the written permission of the copyright holder.