These simple white chocolate cranberry bars are delicious. They couldn’t possibly be easier to make and they are very festive for the holiday season. Every time I make these little treats, they never last long. They are perfect for any Christmas party, gathering, or just a festive dessert for after dinner.
White Chocolate Cranberry Bar Ingredients Needed:
Butter or margarine, melted
Graham cracker crumbs
Milk chocolate chips
White chocolate chips
Sweetened condensed milk
Recipe Notes: Of course, this recipe is very versatile. You can always use almonds or walnuts instead of pecans. You can use different flavors of chocolate chips as well.
If you like this recipe you may also want to try our Caramel Pecan Bars. They are simple and delicious!
Here is a list of a few of our favorite cranberry recipes.
Scroll down for the full recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
White Chocolate Cranberry Bars
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine or 12 tablespoons melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 cup of Frito chips
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Pour the melted butter into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Add the graham cracker crumbs and press them into the margarine to make the bottom layer. Add the milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. Add cranberries, Fritos, and coconut. Top with pecans.
- Drizzle the condensed milk over the entire mixture.
- Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 25-30 minutes until brown. Cool and cut into bars.
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
Don’t forget to pin our white chocolate cranberry bars:
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without the written permission of the copyright holder.