These Sweet and Salty Brownies are so good! If you love the combination of sweet and salty you will love these. Only a handful of ingredients, super easy to make and delicious. If you have followed us for any amount of time you know we love brownies! Such a easy treat to enjoy with family and friends and wonderful to take to a potluck!
Sweet and Salty Brownies Ingredients Needed:
All Purpose Flour
White Granulated Sugar
These brownies come together really quickly! These are perfect to take to a gathering and look really pretty on a nice plate. They are pretty gooey so you wouldn’t be able to stack them on top of each other. I love the look of the pretzels on top. You could easily just crush up pretzels to spread on the top too.
If you love brownies you should definitely try these! They have a little bit of everything in them and are always a hit. Looking for a super easy brownie recipe, these Cake Mix Brownies are really good!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Sweet and Salty Brownies
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of butter melted
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla
- 4-5 cups of mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9X13 baking dish with foil or parchment paper and spray with a non stick cooking spray. Combine cocoa and melted butter in bowl and mix with an electric mixer.
- Then add flour and sugar and continue to beat together. Next add eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined, but don’t over mix. The batter will be thick.
- Next pour into prepared baking dish and spread evenly. The batter will be thick, so this may take a moment.
- Cook for 25 minutes, remove brownies, top with marshmallows, then pretzels.
- Put back in the oven for 5 minutes. Then turn the broiler on and let them brown just a little. DO NOT WALK AWAY this will only take a moment.
- Let cool and cut and serve.
Be sure and pin this delicious recipe:
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.