STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM CAKE
This Strawberry Whipped Cream Cake is the perfect cake for any occasion. Not only is it delicious but it is also beautiful. This cake starts with a vanilla hot milk cake for the layers and the combination of the cake with the homemade whipped cream and strawberries is so good!
Strawberry Whipped Cream Cake Ingredients Needed:
White Granulated Sugar
Whipped Cream Ingredients Needed:
Heavy Whipping Cream
As you can see these are very simple ingredients and this cake actually comes together really easy. If you read our magazine Front Porch Life you know this delicious cake graced the Spring 2022 cover. This cake would be the perfect addition to any Easter dessert table.
We loved using the hot milk cake to make the cake portion of this cake, it was a great consistency with the whipped topping and the flavor was perfect. This cake kept well too, I made it a day in advance and we served it the next day. Just keep it in the refrigerator.
If you love strawberry desserts, you will also love this simple Strawberry Pie. It’s only 4 ingredients!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Strawberry Whipped Cream Cake
Vanilla Hot Milk Cake
- 4 Eggs
- 1 3/4 cups of white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups of milk I used 2%
- 10 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cups Strawberries
Homemade Whipped Topping
- 2 cups of whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the eggs with a mixer until lemon colored. Add sugar and vanilla and continue mixing.
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder and add to the batter.
- Combine milk and butter in a pan on top of the stove and heat just until butter is melted. Pour into cake batter and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into 2 greased 9 inch round cake pans. Bake in preheated oven for 25-28 minutes. All ovens vary so definitely check to see if it is done.
- While the cake cools, make your whipped cream.
- In a large bowl, beat the whipped topping ingredients (on a high speed) until cream thickens to a whipped topping consistency.
- Remove cakes from pans and assemble your cake.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.