We love this easy strawberry pie and the fact that is only has 4 ingredients adds to the simplicity of this recipe. Make it when you need a quick dessert for family and friends. Serve this easy strawberry pie with a big scoop of ice cream or whipped cream on top with coffee or for a snack or treat anytime. Take this pie anywhere or to any event and you won’t bring any back home. No one will believe there are only 4 ingredients to this recipe and you will make it time and time again because everyone loves it. If you love this simple pie, definitely check out our Almond Berry Crumble Pie!
Easy strawberry pie simple ingredients:
2 pie crusts
This pie is wonderful to take to any summer gathering and anyone can make this simple pie! Great reviews too:
“Love! I Love how simple and easy it is while being the perfect strawberry pie and so delicious! I will keep this recipe and always use it! The simplest seem to always be the best! I just added egg wash on the pie crust then sprinkled it with sugar!” – Bebe
“I made this pie today and it is delicious! Thanks for sharing your recipe!” – Nancy
“This was the EASIEST pie I have made in a while…thank you for such an easy recipe!” – Jennifer
“I am working hard to become better in the kitchen. I wanted to surprise my family with a delicious pie and thought this one looked easy enough. They LOVED it. Thank you so much for all of your easy and delicious recipes!” – Beth
Full recipe in printable recipe card below.Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Easy Strawberry Pie
- 2 pie crusts 1 for cross pieces and one for the bottom (Could use 2 of my homemade pie crusts. You can also use bought crusts)
- 1 lb. of fresh strawberries capped and cut into pieces. (about 4 cups)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a bowl combine the strawberries, sugar, and flour. Mix well with spoon. Put the strawberries into the crust.
- Cut out strips and place on pie or you could cover the pie completely with another crust and cut some small slits in top to let out steam.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes until crust is brown. Let cool before cutting.