This roasted ranch potato salad is so easy to make and is wonderful to take to any gathering. The roasted potatoes really add a different layer to this potato salad! You can easily double this recipe for a larger group. The hardest part of making this salad is chopping up the potatoes. Easy Easy!
Roasted Ranch Potato Salad ingredients needed:
Bacon, (can use real bacon bits)
Red or White Onion
Ranch Seasoning (I use Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix)
Mayonnaise (can use low fat)
You could always switch out the mayonnaise with Greek yogurt for a lighter version. This salad is very versatile, use any cheese your family loves. Such simple ingredients but the Ranch seasoning really does give this one a great flavor with the roasted potatoes. Be sure to spray the potatoes well with the cooking spray, so they get some crisp on them.
Add extra ranch seasoning if you love ranch!
This dish goes wonderful with our Maple Sausage Baked Beans!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Roasted Ranch Potato Salad
- 2 lbs of red potatoes diced
- 1/2 cup of red or white onion sliced
- 1/2 cup of bacon chopped (can use real bacon bits)
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup of chives chopped
- 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing seasoning mix I use Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise can use low fat
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, add potatoes and onions. Spray with olive oil and mix potatoes and onions so they are coated with oil. Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix over the potatoes and onion, continue to toss so it coats them.
- Spread potatoes and onions in a single layer on greased baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes, turning potatoes and then cook another 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned on the top. They outside should be crispy, center tender. Some ovens cook faster, so be sure and check them.
- Once removed from oven, let cool. Once cooled add the remaining ingredients and mix well. You may need more mayonnaise as the potatoes will soak it up quickly.
Be sure and pin this delicious potato salad:
Follow us on Instagram!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.