This Ranch Taco Soup is so easy to make and wonderful for any large gathering. It makes a lot and we love it with Fritos and shredded cheese. It’s definitely a comfort meal and would be great for tailgating or camping.
Ranch Taco Soup Ingredients Needed:
Whole kernel white sweet corn
Petite diced tomatoes
Ranch dressing mix
Shredded Cheese (optional)
This hearty dish is so simple since all you do is cook the ground beef with peppers and onions, then throw everything in the crock pot. That is what makes it great for a gathering, because it makes a lot but it’s so easy!
Now.. we use ranch dressing mix but you could easily use ranch dressing. I also think this is a dish that can always use a little more seasoning, so if you don’t feel like it has enough then add more. We also enjoy topping this soup with sour cream too. It’s just delicious!
We always have leftovers and this is also delicious in a tortilla, baked for a few minutes, served with sour cream cheese and salsa!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Ranch Taco Soup
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 15 ounce can Bush's pinto beans, undrained
- 1 15 ounce can Bush's black beans, undrained
- 1 15 ounce can Bush's kidney beans, undrained
- 1 15 ounce can whole kernel white sweet corn, drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1 1.5 ounce package taco seasoning
- 1 1 ounce package ranch dressing mix
- Brown ground beef with onion, green pepper and spices in a skillet on top of the stove.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and mix in ground beef mixture. Cook on low 2 to 3 hours.
- This makes a 3 quart crock pot almost full to the top, approximately 10 to 12 servings.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.