Pineapple Chess Pie is one of my favorites. This pie is delicious and so easy to prepare. It’s wonderful with coffee. You can add your favorite toppings, such as whipped cream or ice cream. This is a great pie to take to any picnic or potluck. If you’re a pineapple fan, you will LOVE this dessert. You might like to try my chocolate chess pie or regular chess pie. They are all delicious.
Pineapple chess pie will become a quick favorite.
Deep dish pie shell
White granulated sugar
Shredded Coconut (Optional)
Crushed pineapple in syrup
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Pineapple Chess Pie
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- 1/2 cup or 8 tablespoons or 1 stick butter or margarine melted
- 1 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut Optional
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple in syrup undrained
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Melt butter and set aside. Beat together sugar, cornmeal, eggs and vanilla extract. Stir in butter, pineapple, coconut and flour.
- Pour into pie crust, bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool and Enjoy!
Don’t Forget to Pin Pineapple Chess Pie!
Click here to follow us on Instagram.© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder