This orange cheesecake cookie fluff is a dish you’ll make repeatedly. It’s so simple to prepare and always the hit of any gathering or holiday. I’ve had to double this recipe several times because it never lasts long when I serve it. I’ve taken it to several potlucks and always come home with an empty bowl. My family loves a good “fluff,” and this one is always near the top of the list! It’s simply delicious.
Orange Cheesecake Cookie Fluff Ingredients:
Cheesecake instant pudding
Mandarin oranges, drained
Fudge striped cookies
Recipe Notes: This recipe could easily be doubled or even tripled. You could easily add a drained can of crushed pineapple to this dish as well. I like to serve this recipe in individual servings, garnished with a full cookie. You can easily serve it in a large bowl too. You could certainly use any cookie your family enjoys, but I really think the fudge striped cookies complement this dish the best.
If you like this recipe, you’ll definitely want to try our Strawberry Praline Salad. It’s delicious!
Scroll down for the full recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Orange Cheesecake Cookie Fluff
- 2 cups of cold buttermilk
- 2 3.4 ounces packages of cheesecake instant pudding
- 8 ounces of Cool whip
- 2 11 ounce cans of mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 11.5 ounce package of fudge striped cookies
- Whisk the buttermilk and cheesecake pudding together for around 2 minutes or until the pudding sets up. Fold in cool whip and mandarin oranges.
- Cover and place in refrigerator until serving (at least two hours). Right before serving, crush fudge stripe cookies and mix in. You can keep a few whole cookies to garnish the top.
Don’t forget to pin our Orange Cheesecake Cookie Fluff:
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.