Non- Alcoholic Bananas Foster is an easy way to use bananas in a recipe that children as well as adults can enjoy because they have no alcohol added. Bananas foster is wonderful served over waffles, pancakes, ice cream, cake and even frozen yogurt. We love this recipe over waffles for breakfast or even as dessert.
Non-Alcoholic Bananas Foster Simple Ingredients:
Maple syrup or molasses
Pecans or walnuts
Super simple ingredients but when you add them all to a skillet you get a wonderful treat! This easy recipe is one you will love since it doesn’t take much to throw together. It’s an excellent dessert for a small gathering. We love it served over ice cream.
Full recipe in recipe card below.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Non-Alcoholic Bananas Foster
- 4 bananas peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter or 1/4 cup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup maple syrup or molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts
- Melt butter, brown sugar, maple syrup and ground cinnamon in a skillet on top of the stove until begins to bubble.
- Add banana slices and nuts and cook about 3 minutes until bananas begin to brown and soften.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Makes 2 to 4 servings.
Click here to check out other tips from our site: Tips From The Southern Lady Cooks.
Don’t Forget to Pin this Non- Alcoholic Bananas Foster!© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.