Mexican Corn Dip is great anytime. This recipe makes quite a bit and is super easy. Your family and guests will love it. Mexican corn dip is wonderful to serve for Cinco de Mayo. Make it for any gathering or tailgating party, serve it in summer at cookouts for an appetizer along with tortilla chips or goes well with any kind of crackers. This will be a recipe you will come back to time and time again because of the simplicity and generous amount. Mexican corn dip keeps well for several days in the refrigerator and you could double the recipe if feeding a large crowd.
Ingredients for Mexican Corn Dip2 (11 ounce) cans Green Giant mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (or cheese of your choice) 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies 1/2 cup green onions, chopped 2 teaspoons ground cumin 1 teaspoon black pepper 1/3 cup mayonnaise 1/2 cup sour cream 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional) few drops hot sauce (optional) 1 (15 ounce) can Bush’s black beans, drained Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Serves 6 to 8. Enjoy!
Mexican Corn Dip
- 2 11 ounce cans Green Giant mexicorn whole kernel corn drained
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded (or cheese of your choice)
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- few drops hot sauce optional
- 1 15 ounce can Bush’s black beans drained
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Serve with Fritos or tortilla chips.