These Maple Cinnamon Sugar Twists are so easy to make and a wonderful way to start the day. We love to make these for breakfast, super easy and so good! Crescent rolls are so versatile and we love making recipes with them! You may also love Sausage Crescent Bake, super easy and great for any gathering!
Maple Cinnamon Sugar Twists Simple Ingredients:
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
You can see how simple these are to make but they are wonderful with a cup of coffee in the morning. Anyone can make these and they are perfect for brunch! Great to enjoy on the weekend since you can throw these together in no time and most everyone loves them.
I haven’t tried the Hawaiian Crescent Rolls in this recipe but I bet those would be delicious too! These would be wonderful drizzled with a powdered sugar glaze.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Maple Cinnamon Sugar Twist
- 2 8 ounces packages of Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 stick or 1/4 cup of butter softened
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of maple extract
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Unroll one sheet of crescent rolls and pinch perforations with fingers to seal. Mix butter, sugar, cinnamon, and maple extract together and spread over the entire sheet.
- Unroll the other tube of crescent rolls, place it over the other sheet. Pinch all edges and perforations together. Using a pizza cutter, cut 8-10 strips (cutting on the smaller end of the rectangle).
- Mix topping ingredients together in a shallow dish. Roll each strip in the cinnamon sugar and then twist and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on 375 for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Let twists cool for 10-15 minutes and then serve.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder