This Italian Spaghetti Salad is a wonderful summer treat. It’s the perfect salad to take to any potluck and I always come home with an empty dish! The Italian dressing, plus all the summer vegetables, pepperoni and salami makes this one really good.
Italian Spaghetti Salad Ingredients Needed:
Italian Blend Cheese
This salad is super versatile, if you have an Italian Dressing you love to make this is a great salad to enjoy it with and you can add toppings you love. I just buy a bottle of Italian Dressing and makes this super easy, but you can always make your own.
I use an English Cucumber since there is no need to peel them and that makes it even easier. We love smoked paprika and it’s a great addition to this salad. You can always use black olives instead of the green but my family loves green olives. You can add artichokes, mushrooms, green chilies, etc. Super versatile. I used mixed cherry tomatoes to add more color! We love the Italian blend shredded cheese that comes in a bag, but you could use parmesan. You can also use any type of pasta you like, but we love the thin spaghetti in this salad.
If you love pasta salads, definitely give this Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad a try!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Italian Spaghetti Salad
- 8 ounces of thin spaghetti cooked
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 cup of green olives with pimentos
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 1/2 cup of red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup of salami quartered
- 1/2 cup of pepperoni quartered
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 cup of Italian Blend Cheese shredded
- 1.5 cups of Italian Dressing
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and chill.
- Add remaining ingredients to pasta, toss with dressing and chill for two hours.
- Serve cold.
Be sure and pin this delicious salad!
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.