Cream cheese ranch chicken will become a favorite.
This recipe for Crock Pot Cream Cheese Ranch Chicken is so easy to prepare and is good served over rice or pasta. Add some cornbread muffins and a green vegetable to make your meal complete. This would be good over mashed potatoes, too. You could half this recipe if you want to make less.
Ingredients you will need for cream cheese ranch chicken:
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Green onion (or regular onion)
Can of mushrooms (optional)
Cream of chicken soup, undiluted
Kraft thick and cream ranch dressing mix
If you love ranch you will love this easy dish. Reheats well and is also a great topping for a baked potato. If you love this one you will also love this Ranch Pasta Casserole.
Crock Pot Tip: If you want to cook frozen chicken in the crock pot you should always make sure the internal temperature of the chicken gets up to 165 degrees at some point during the cooking process.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Ranch Chicken
- 3 to 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts whole or chopped (could use other chicken parts)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion or regular onion
- 1 4 ounce can mushrooms, drained (optional)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1 ounce package Kraft thick and cream ranch dressing mix
- Melt butter in skillet on top of the stove and brown the chicken and onions. Remove chicken and add to 3 quart crock pot. Add the mushrooms, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, garlic powder, chives, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce and ranch dressing mix to the skillet.
- Stir and heat on medium just until cream cheese is melted. Pour over chicken in crock pot. Cook on low for 5 hours or high for 3 hours or until chicken is done. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Be sure and PIN this Crock Pot Cream Cheese Ranch Chicken!
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.