Crock pot corn dip is easy, versatile and delicious.
My family loves any kind of dip and this one has become a favorite. This crock pot corn dip is great for any tailgating party, holiday or just make it for family at home. This dip makes a delicious snack for ballgames and watching t.v. You can double the recipe and make it right in the crock pot and keep it warm for friends and family. We can eat this dip cold or hot but prefer it warmed a little. It keeps well for several days refrigerated. You can add cooked chopped bacon or bacon bits and change up the cheese to suit what your family likes best. You might also like to check out our recipe for crock pot artichoke and sausage dip.
Crock pot corn dip can be made quickly if you need something in a hurry.
3 cups frozen corn (no need to thaw)
1 (4.5 ounce) can green chilis (drained)
1 cup fiesta blend shredded cheese
4 ounces cream cheese
1/3 cup chopped green onions
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried chives
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Combine all ingredients in crock pot and cook on high for 1 hour or low for about 1 1/2 hours. Stir to combine before serving. We like this garnished with extra chopped green onions and extra black pepper on top. Makes about 3 cups. Enjoy.
Crock Pot Corn Dip
- 3 cups frozen corn no need to thaw
- 1 4.5 ounce can green chilis (drained)
- 1 cup fiesta blend shredded cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot and cook on high for 1 hour or low for about 1 1/2 hours. Stir to combine before serving. We like this garnished with extra chopped green onions and extra black pepper on top.
Don’t forget to pin crock pot corn dip.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life?
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on Pinterest
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.