Cornflake cookies are easy and delicious treats.
Cornflake cookies are so versatile in that you can add all kinds of ingredients to the recipe to make it your own and they are no bake. They make excellent gifts for holidays or anytime and you will be asked for the recipe. If you are a peanut butter lover, you will love these little cookies. They make a great snack with milk and children and grandchildren will love helping you make them. You might also like our recipe for peanut butter oatmeal cookies.
Cornflake cookies only have 4 ingredients!
6 cups cornflakes
1 cup corn syrup
1 cup white granulated sugar
1 cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter
Dissolve corn syrup and sugar in a saucepan on top of the stove. Add peanut butter and continue cooking on medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture just begins to bubble and boil. Remove from heat and pour over cornflakes. Stir until all flakes are covered. Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper immediately. Let cool. I made about 30 but how many you get depends on the size you make them. Enjoy!
1. Butterscotch or miniature chocolate chips
2. Add a little cinnamon or cocoa to hot mixute
3. Add a teaspoon vanilla extract to mixture when you remove from stove
4. Drizzle melted dark or white chocolate over cookies and add sprinkles
5. Add chopped peanuts, pecans or walnuts
6. Add miniature marshmallows
7. Try using honey instead of corn syrup
- 6 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- Dissolve corn syrup and sugar in a saucepan on top of the stove.
- Add peanut butter and continue cooking on medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture just begins to bubble and boil. Remove from heat and pour over cornflakes. Stir until all flakes are covered.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper immediately. Let cool.
Don’t forget to pin cornflake cookies.
Follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.
Feel free to share by clicking on the Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter icons below. You can print by clicking on the green printer icons.