These butterscotch pecan blondies are simple to make and absolutely delicious. They are the perfect addition to any gathering and kids love them. Most people love to make brownies but these blondies are really good. Sometimes you just want something totally different and the butterscotch and pecans go so well together.
Butterscotch Pecan Blondies Ingredients Needed:
Brown sugar (light or dark)
White granulated sugar
These blondies are made in a 9X13 so they make quite a few, however they never last long. I think the mixture of brown sugar and white sugar is what makes these so good. These are a mixture between a brownie and a cake!
You could easily add some chocolate chips or peanut butter chips to this recipe. It’s very versatile. If you love brownies as much as blondies you definitely need to check out our Lunch Lady Brownies. They are one of our most popular recipes and are delicious!
Full recipe in recipe card below.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Butterscotch Pecan Blondies
- 1 cup of butter melted
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar light or dark
- 1/2 cup of white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9X13 baking dish with parchment paper. Combine melted butter, brown and white sugar in a bowl. Mix with spoon.
- Next add in, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and flour. Continue to mix with a spoon until combined. Next fold in butterscotch chips and pecans. I didn't use a mixer when I made this and it worked really well.
- Next press mixture into your 9X13 dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until center test done. These are a mixture between a brownie and a piece of cake
Be sure and pin these delicious Butterscotch Pecan Blondies:
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on Pinterest
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.