BEST RICE KRISPIE TREATS
These are the Best Rice Krispie Treats! They are so easy to make and absolutely delicious. They take ooey to the next level and because they combine marshmallow fluff and marshmallows! Definitely add these to your next gathering, so simple to make and never any left.
Best Rice Krispie Treats Ingredients Needed:
Rice Krispie Cereal
As you can see, you only need a few things and they are simple ingredients but these little treats are the best! I use salted butter because I don’t add any salt to the recipe. Don’t have salted butter, no problem use unsalted butter but still add a pinch of salt when melting.
You can line your baking pan with parchment paper if you desire, but I just spray mine and had no issue with these sticking. With the addition of the marshmallow fluff in this recipe these treats stay soft and delicious. I think the marshmallow fluff is a must!
You may also like these simple No Bake Avalanche Cookies!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Best Rice Krispie Treats
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies
- 5 cups of mini marshmallows divided
- 1 cup of marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons of salted butter
- pray a 9X13 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, add 6 cups of the rice krispies and set aside.
- In a saucepan on top of the stove, melt butter on low heat, once melted add 4 cups of the mini marshmallows, continuing to stir until melted. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Once combined, stir mixture into the rice krispies and add marshmallow fluff and final cup of marshmallows. Stir until combined.
- Press mixture into 9X13 pan and let sit for 20-30 minutes. Cut and enjoy.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.