These Banana Pudding Cookies are amazing! If you love banana pudding, you have to make these. Old Fashioned Banana Pudding is one of our most popular recipes so these cookies had to be wonderful and they did not disappoint! These would be the perfect cookie to take to any gathering, they are pretty too which is always a plus.
Banana Pudding Cookies Ingredients Needed:
Brown Sugar and White Granulated Sugar
White Chocolate Chips
Dry Vanilla Instant Pudding
These cookies are simple ingredients and are easy to make. The combination of bananas, white chocolate chips and vanilla wafers is so good. They are a soft chewy cookie and then you add the topping and that just takes it to the next level. I was honestly shocked at how much they taste like banana pudding, so I am thrilled we made them and are adding them to the website. This recipe made around 30 cookies!
Make sure are using the INSTANT dry pudding mix, the cook and serve kind is not what we are looking for.. the instant pudding is what works in this recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Banana Pudding Cookies
Ingredients for Cookies:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks or 1 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs both coarse and fine
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 tablespoons dry vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 cup milk I used 2%
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Vanilla wafers and crumbs for decoration
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside. Mash bananas.
- Beat melted butter along with white sugar and brown sugar in another bowl with mixer. Add bananas, vanilla extract and egg yolk, continue mixing.
- Combine with dry ingredients and mix with mixer. Fold in vanilla wafer crumbs and white chocolate chips. Mix with spoon.
- Spray a baking sheet or line with parchment paper and drop cookie batter on sheet. I use about 2 tablespoons of batter for each cookie.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 12 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely before adding topping below. Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
- Using a mixer, combine pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl beat heavy cream until peaks form. Fold whipped cream into pudding mixture with spoon or spatula.
- Spread on top of cooled cookies. Can sprinkle on vanilla wafer crumbs and add one cookie on top for decoration.
Don’t forget about our Ebooks! Each Ebook is a collection of our most popular recipes. You will have them all at your fingertips and can pull them up at any time. Nice and convenient instead of having to search a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.