Slow cooker country style ribs are so easy and always a hit.
This slow cooker method for making ribs is so easy. If you like ribs, you will love this recipe! Put this recipe on your menu, it’s definitely a keeper. I make these ribs in a 3 quart crock pot. You could double the recipe if cooking for a crowd or cut in half for just a couple. They keep several days refrigerated and are good reheated.
Country style ribs made in the slow cooker or crock pot is such an easy recipe and a wonderful meal anytime.
Pork country style ribs
Maple syrup or sorghum molasses (I use molasses)
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately!
Slow Cooker Country Style Ribs
- 3-4 lbs. pork country style ribs
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or sorghum molasses I use molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place ribs in slow cooker. In a bowl mix all the other ingredients together and pour over ribs. Cook on high for 4 hrs. or low for 6 to 7 hours until ribs are tender. Place ribs on a platter and spoon on remainder of sauce.