These Reuben Sliders are wonderful for any gathering!
These Reuben Sliders are super easy to make and they don’t have many ingredients. Which is always a plus when you plan to make a few different things for a party. This would be perfect for Super Bowl or New Year’s Eve. I also love to make them during the holidays for family and friends to enjoy. You may also enjoy our Best Ever Ham Sliders or French Dip Sliders. This recipe can always be doubled or even tripled for a large crowd. My family loves these sliders and we make them often when the family gets together.
Reuben Sliders Ingredients Needed:
12 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Slices of Corned Beef
Thousand Island Dressing
I like to cut the bread in one big piece because it makes adding all the ingredients that much easier. These could easily be a main dish too, just add a pasta salad and you have a great meal. We love these in the summertime for a quick dinner.
Note: I drained the sauerkraut and then put it in a strainer and used a fork to press it to remove moisture. Then patted it dry, because the more dry the better.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
- 1 package of 12 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 12 slices of Corned Beef
- 8 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup of Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 cup of Sauerkraut drained and dried
- 1/4 cup of melted butter optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking dish with parchment paper for easy clean up. Slice the rolls in half separating the top from the bottom. Place bottom in baking dish.
- Spread Thousand Island on bottom portion of the rolls. Then top with 4 slices of cheese, corned beef, dried sauerkraut and then remainder of 4 slices of cheese. Next add the top of the rolls
- Brush the top of the rolls with the melted butter. Cook in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until tops are golden brown.
Be sure and pin these great Reuben Sliders:
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.
Follow us on Instagram.