Ranch pretzels are so easy to make and so good.
Make these easy ranch pretzels for any gathering, tailgating party, holiday, game day or just for an easy snack for family. There are very few ingredients and you can throw them together in a small amount of time to serve to family and friends. You could double this recipe for a large group of people or even cut it in half. They keep for days in an air-tight container and are wonderful to have on hand when you want something quick. Ranch pretzels would make a good gift or take them with you to share when visiting friends. You might also like our recipe for cinnamon popcorn.
Ranch pretzels will become a favorite snack.
1/4 cup butter or 4 tablespoons
1/4 cup oil (I use canola but you could use about any kind)
1 (1 ounce package) powdered ranch dressing mix
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1 (16 ounce) bag pretzels
Melt butter on stove or in microwave. Stir in oil, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder and cayenne. Mix well. Add pretzels and stir so they are all covered with mixture. Place on a baking sheet in a preheated 270 degree oven. Bake about 25 minutes. Stirring after 12 minutes. Makes about 8 servings. Enjoy!
Note: You can use 1/2 cup of oil and no butter but we like them with the butter flavor added.
- 1/4 cup butter or 4 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup oil (I use canola but you could use about any kind)
- 1 1 ounce package powdered ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- 1 16 ounce bag pretzels
- Melt butter on stove or in microwave. Stir in oil, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder and cayenne. Mix well. Add pretzels and stir so they are all covered with mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet in a preheated 270 degree oven. Bake about 25 minutes. Stirring after 12 minutes.
Don’t forget to pin ranch pretzels.
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.
Feel free to share by clicking on the Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter icons below. You can print by clicking on the green printer icon below every post on this site.