This super easy dish of One Pan Roasted Smoked Sausage and Roasted Vegetables
You can make this Smoked Sausage and Roasted Vegetables in 30 minutes and dinner is ready. Such a versatile dish, since you can pick the vegetables you and your family love. Throw them all in one dish, add some great spices and dinner is pretty much done. You can serve this over rice or on a bed of lettuce or just by itself in a bowl. This is another great dish your family will love!
One Pan Roasted Smoked Sausage and Roasted Vegetables Ingredients Needed:
You can pick the vegetables you want, however below is what I used in this recipe.
Sweet peppers (red, orange and yellow)
Olive oil spray or just olive oil
You can easily use turkey smoked sausage or chicken sausage to make this dish even lighter. In the summer I love to use any summer vegetables. Yellow squash is a great addition to this dish too. You can also add onion to this dish. Last time I made it I added some smoked paprika which was a wonderful addition. This is really a great one pan meal. We love the purple potatoes, but also use red and white.
One Pan Smoked Sausage and Roasted Vegetables
- 6 small purple/red/white potatoes cut into chunks
- 4 small sweet peppers red, orange and yellow cut into slices
- 1 zucchini peeled and diced
- 1 lb of smoked sausage I used turkey smoked sausage cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- dash of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- olive oil spray or just olive oil
- Preheat over to 425 degrees. Spray pan or bowl with olive oil spray, add in vegetables and turkey sausage. Spray vegetables and sausage with olive oil spray, just to coat for the spices. Toss in spices and stir all together. Cook in oven for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are done. I took it out about every 10 minutes and tossed it, so it would cook evenly.
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
Be sure and Pin:
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.