These golden Oreo s’mores cookies will quickly become a family favorite.
These cookies came to be one day when my husband wanted something sweet. I decided to use what I had and these golden Oreo s’mores cookies were the result. Now, we make them all the time. They are so easy to prepare and absolutely delicious! I’ve made these cookies for so many gatherings and people always love them.
Ingredients Needed for Golden Oreo S’mores Cookies:
Yellow cake mix
Milk chocolate chips
Recipe Notes: This is a very versatile cookie. I’ve added chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and butterscotch chips. You could also add nuts if you wanted.
If you like this recipe then you want to try our Golden Oreo Poke Cake. It’s definitely a family favorite.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Golden Oreo S'mores Cookies
- 1 15.25 ounce yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of crushed Golden Oreos 6-8 cookies
- 1/3 cup of small marshmallows
- 1/3 cup of milk chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together. Make into balls about the size of a walnut or use an ice cream scoop (I use an ice cream scoop to make larger cookies) and drop onto a sprayed cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake in preheated 350 oven for 10-12 minutes.
Don’t forget to pin our Golde Oreo S’mores Cookies:
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.