This fiesta ranch pasta salad is so easy and so good!
This pasta salad is one of our favorite summer dishes. It’s so easy to prepare! I love making this dish for potlucks or family gatherings. I always come back with an empty bowl. This recipe makes a lot so it’s perfect for a larger group. It can easily be halved for a smaller family picnic or weeknight dinner.
Ingredients for Fiesta Ranch Pasta Salad
Ground beef or ground turkey
Pasta shells, cooked
Taco seasoning packet
Ranch salad dressing packet
Recipe Notes: One of my favorite things about this pasta salad is how versatile it is. You can swap out the pinto beans for black beans. Feel free to use Ranch Doritos or even Fritos as a topping. I’ve made this using both ground beef and ground turkey and it’s great either way. It would also be great with chicken.
If you like this dish, you may love our Southern Succotash.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately!
Fiesta Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 16 oz pasta shells, cooked
- 1 1.25 oz taco seasoning packet
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 1 ounce packed of ranch salad mix dressing
- 1 16 oz can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15.25 oz can of corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
- 2 cups of shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- Doritos crushed
- Cook ground beef over medium heat. Add taco seasoning and cook through until meat is done. Drain and place in a bowl so meat can completely cool. In another bowl, add ranch packet, mayonnaise, sour cream and pasta together.
- Mix thoroughly. Add all other ingredients except cilantro and Doritos. Chill for 2 hours before serving. Garnish with cilantro and Doritos.
Don’t forget to pin our Fiesta Ranch Pasta Salad:
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on Pinterest
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without the written permission of the copyright holder.