This easy plum crisp is a great treat!
We love any kind of crisp because they are super easy to make and always delicious. You can throw a crisp together in under 15 minutes, bake and you have a fantastic dessert. This easy plum crisp has a great flavor. It’s great topped with cool whip or ice cream. Save this easy dessert.
Easy Plum Crisp
6 cups of plums, pitted and chopped
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup margarine or butter
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
12/ cup of nuts, optional I used pecans
Place plums in 9 x 9 inch casserole dish and combine remaining ingredients except butter and mix with plums. Slice thin pats of butter over top. Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees until plums are tender and topping is bubbly. Usually about 40 – 45 minutes. Makes about 6 servings.
- 6 cups of plums pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 12/ cup of nuts optional I used pecans
- Place plums in 9 x 9 inch casserole dish and combine remaining ingredients except butter and mix with plums. Slice thin pats of butter over top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees until plums are tender and topping is bubbly. Usually about 40 – 45 minutes. Makes about 6 servings.
Be sure and pin this Easy Plum Crisp!
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately!
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on Pinterest
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.