This easy fiesta pasta bake is full of creamy cheese, spices, and ground beef. My family loves this dish. It really makes the perfect weeknight dinner and it’s budget-friendly. It’s quick and full of flavor. It’s also super versatile in that you can add in or take our what your family likes and dislikes. I love dishes like this because they are simple, no fuss and delicious!
Fiesta Pasta Bake Ingredients Needed:
Wide egg noodles
Mild Rotel tomatoes
Can of Campbell’s condensed Fiesta Nacho cheese soup
Shredded Fiesta cheese (taco blend)
Recipe Notes: We make this dish with lean ground beef but you can easily use ground turkey or even ground chicken. If you want to make this dish spicy, you can use hot Rotel tomatoes. You can also use any flavor of shredded cheese that your family enjoys.
If you like this recipe, you may want to try our sloppy joe pasta casserole. It’s also super easy and very budget-friendly.
Scroll down for the full recipe.
Are you reading our digital publication, Front Porch Life? It’s full of country living, NEW recipes, southern charm, cooking tips, inspiring stories and so much more. This is our PREMIUM CONTENT and can’t be found on our website. Join thousands of other readers today! We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, relaxing, and cooking right away!
Easy Fiesta Pasta Bake
- 1 lb of lean ground beef
- 12 ounces of wide egg noodles
- 1 10 ounce can of mild Rotel tomatoes
- 1 10 ounce can of Campbell's condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 cups of shredded fiesta cheese taco blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 baking dish. Brown onions and ground beef over medium heat. Add garlic powder, cumin, and chili powder to the meat mixture. Drain off any grease.
- Cook noodles according to package and drain. In a bowl, mix together ground beef, Fiesta soup, Rotel tomatoes (do not drain tomatoes), and whipping cream. Stir in noodles and a cup of shredded cheese.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9X13 casserole dish and top with remainder of cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until warmed through and cheese is melted.
Don’t forget to Pin our Easy Fiesta Pasta Bake:
Are you on Instagram? Follow us!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without the written permission of the copyright holder.