This Breakfast Crescent Pizza is so good and makes a wonderful breakfast to serve family or guests. This pizza will keep several days in the refrigerator and can be reheated in the microwave. This never lasts long and if you like pizza, you will love this dish. I called it breakfast pizza because of the sausage and eggs in the recipe but I can eat this anytime.
Breakfast crescent pizza simple ingredients:
Grands Big & Buttery Crescent Rolls
Salt and pepper
Italian seasoning or oregano
Diced tomatoes with green chilies
These are the extra large crescent rolls made by Grands, they are with the regular crescent rolls. This easy breakfast dish is so versatile, you could easily change out the meats by adding bacon and ham. Top with any toppings you and your family love and add different cheeses. You can easily make one all veggie and one loaded in meat. This is a breakfast dish you can definitely experiment with, so enjoy!
Pepperoni Tip: If you want less greasy pepperoni in your homemade pizzas and recipes, place the slices on a couple paper towels and microwave for 30 seconds. The fat will be absorbed by the paper towels.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Breakfast Crescent Pizza
- 1 12 ounce can Grands Big & Buttery Crescent Rolls
- 8 ounces pork sausage cooked or half a pound package
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- 4 eggs
- 1 4 ounce can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning or oregano
- 1 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown pork sausage in a skillet on top of the stove, drain and set aside. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Roll out the crescent rolls on the bottom of the baking dish pinching together the seams and spreading up each end and along the sides of the dish.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, mushroom pieces, green pepper, onion, salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning and tomatoes. Pour over the crescent rolls. Sprinkle on the cooked sausage, add the pepperoni slices and mozzarella cheese on top. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes until tests done.
If you like this recipe, you might also like my recipe for Crescent Cherry Cheesecake Bars.
Don’t Forget to Pin our Breakfast Crescent Pizza Recipe!
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder