This stuffed pepper pasta bake is delicious!
I love putting together dishes that take very little time but are full of flavor. That is exactly this recipe. If you like stuffed green peppers then you may love this dish. It’s basically stuffed peppers mixed with pasta and baked. It’s perfect to serve on a busy weeknight because it’s simple to prepare and the leftovers reheat great.
Stuffed Pepper Pasta Bake Ingredients
Diced green peppers
Diced white onion
Ground beef or ground turkey
Shredded cheddar cheese
Recipe Notes: This dish is very versatile in that you can use ground turkey in place of ground beef. I use ground turkey in this recipe a lot and my family really enjoys it. I’m sure this recipe would be wonderful with ground pork or Italian sausage. My family loves cheddar cheese but feel free to use any flavor of cheese that your family enjoys.
If you like this recipe you may love our stuffed green peppers! They are one of our most popular recipes for a reason! Great reviews.
Scroll down for the full recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Stuffed Pepper Pasta Bake
- 2 cups of diced green peppers
- 1/2 cup of diced white onion
- 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 16 oz of Rotini pasta
- 1 14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook pasta according to directions on the box and drain. Cook peppers and onions in a skillet over medium heat until softened. Add ground beef to the skillet and cook through. Drain grease off of meat mixture.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and seasonings and simmer for 5 minutes. Mix pasta, meat mixture, and one cup of cheese together and place in a sprayed 9X13 casserole dish. Sprinkle the remainder of cheese on top and bake for 15-20 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.
Don’t forget to pin our Stuffed Pepper Pasta Bake:
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow us on Pinterest
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.