This recipe for oven baked pork chops is a favorite with my family.
Oven baked pork chops are quick and easy and make a delicious meal anytime. This oven baked pork chop recipe is a little spicy and you can make it as hot or mild as you like for your family and friends. I make this in an iron skillet but you can use a 9 x 13 baking dish. My family loves pork of any kind and you can use this sauce on about any pork or even beef. You might like my recipe for fried pork chops and gravy, also.
Your family will love these oven baked pork chops!
4 to 6 bone-in pork chops (could use boneless chops)
1 cup tomato ketchup
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried onion flakes or finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (Want to make your own? Try my recipe for Cajun seasoning)
Place chops in baking dish or iron skillet. Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the chops. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven 45 to 60 minutes uncovered until chops are done in center. Makes 4 to 6 servings. Enjoy!
Oven Baked Spicy Pork Chops
- 4 to 6 bone-in pork chops could use boneless chops
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes or finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Place chops in baking dish or iron skillet.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the chops.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven 45 to 60 minutes uncovered until chops are done in center.
Don’t Forget to Pin Oven Baked Pork Chops! © The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.
Be sure to look on the right hand side of any page and sign up for our free newsletter. Your e-mail will not be shared with anyone and you will be notified first of any new recipes, tips, quotes, articles, etc. posted to our site. Join 20,000 newsletter subscribers.
Follow us on Instagram.