Heavenly fruit salad makes a lot and is great for any gathering. This is an easy recipe and makes a lot but it will be gone before you know it. You won’t be able to leave this salad alone. It is such a delicious salad, you will catch yourself going back to the fridge to get just a little more. This keeps well refrigerated for several days. You could add other fruits like cherries or bananas but this is the way my family likes this salad. You might also like our recipe for grape salad.
Heavenly fruit salad will quickly become a favorite.
1 (8 ounce) pineapple tidbits, drained
1 (20 ounce) crushed pineapple, drained
1 (15 ounce) mandarin oranges, drained
1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 (8 ounce) cool whip
1 cup pecans or nuts of your choice
1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Drain both cans of pineapple, fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges well and combine in a mixing bowl with sweetened condensed milk. Stir in marshmallows, nuts, lemon juice and cool whip. Refrigerate for a couple hours before serving. Makes 8 to 9 cups. Enjoy.
Heavenly Fruit Salad
- 1 8 ounce pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 20 ounce crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 15 ounce mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 15.25 ounce can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 8 ounce cool whip
- 1 cup pecans or nuts of your choice
- 1 14 ounce can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Drain both cans of pineapple, fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges well and combine in a mixing bowl with sweetened condensed milk. Stir in marshmallows, nuts, lemon juice and cool whip. Refrigerate for a couple hours before serving. Makes 8 to 9 cups.
Click here to follow us on Instagram.
Don’t forget to pin heavenly fruit salad. © The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.
Feel free to share by clicking on the Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter icons below. You can print by clicking on the green printer icons above and below every post on this site.
Be sure to look on the right hand side of any page and put in your email address to receive our free newsletter. Your email will not be shared with anyone and you will receive new recipes, tips, printables, articles, etc. Join 20,000 satisfied subscribers today.