CROCK POT HAMBURGER AND BEANS SUPREME
Crock pot hamburger and beans is an easy crock pot recipe for comfort food your family and friends will enjoy. This recipe for hamburger and beans in the crock pot makes a lot and is great to serve if you have people over to just hang out, watch ballgames and entertain family. You can serve this with shredded cheese on the side, with nachos, or a salad for a meal.
Hamburger and beans supreme ingredients needed:
Diced tomatoes with green chilis
Pinch cayenne or several drops hot sauce (Optional)
Liquid smoke, (Optional)
Tips on Liquid Smoke: Gives food and recipes a smoky flavor. Usually found in the aisle with condiments or spices. (I find it near the Worcestershire sauce or hot sauce). Great to add to your homemade barbecue sauces. Great on meat and fish. Popular flavors are hickory and mesquite. Use it sparingly but add to anything you want to give some smoky flavor. It is all natural.
Recipe feedback: “This is an excellent recipe! EVERYONE LOVED IT!!! I served it with shredded Colby jack cheese, tortilla chips and fresh bakery bread to a crowd of folks after a half marathon!” – C. Wiliams
“My kids are picky but yet they loved it. My son asked for bacon crumbs on it next time!I had to pick the mushrooms out for my husband though!” – Desiree
“I made this on Friday and today its Sunday ..its gone delicious…will make again…its a little bit like chili without chili powder ..I liked it better than chili…a great winter dish” – Jean
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Crock Pot Hamburger Bean Supreme
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1 16 ounce can pork-n-beans, drained
- 1 15.5 ounce can kidney beans, drained
- 1 15.5 ounce can red beans, drained
- 1 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies, do not drain
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch cayenne or several drops hot sauce Optional
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 4 ounce can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke (Optional)
- Brown ground beef, onion, green pepper and garlic in skillet on top of the stove. Drain. Add to crock pot along with remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours until flavors have blended. Makes a 3 quart crock pot about three fourths full. Serve with toppings of your choice or with cornbread for a great meal.
Don’t Forget to Pin Hamburger and Beans Supreme.If you like this recipe, you might also like my recipe for Crockpot Three Bean Barbecue with Sausage. © The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder. Follow us on Instagram.