This delicious Apple Cider Donut Cake is super easy to make! Head out to your favorite orchard, pick up some apple cider and head home to make this amazing cake. This Apple Cider Donut Cake is the perfect Fall/Holiday treat. Top this cake with a easy sugar cinnamon mixture or any frosting you like or the butterscotch sauce linked below. If you love this cake, you will also love our Pumpkin Pound Cake or Southern Jam Cake, both are wonderful!
Apple Cider Donut Cake Ingredients needed:
All purpose flour
Topping Ingredients needed:
If you want to add a sauce to this cake, I really think this delicious butterscotch sauce would be a winner! Add this cake to your list of recipes to try!
“Made this last weekend after a trip to our favorite orchard! It was delicious! Thank you for sharing. This one is a keeper.” – Dee
“My family went to our favorite orchard yesterday and I bought Apple Cider just to make this cake. It is so good! Definitely be making this one again! I just love all your recipes. Thank you.” – Kelly
“I received this recipe in Friday’s newsletter and made it today! It’s absolutely delicious! Thank you!” – Pam
“This cake was delicious! My family loved it! Thank you for another wonderful recipe!” – Helen
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Apple Cider Donut Cake
- 1/2 cup of butter melted
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of cloves
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of apple cider
- 1 tablespoon of granulate sugar
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together, melted butter and sugar once mixed add the rest of the ingredients and mix with a mixer until full mixed. The mixture was runny until you get it all mixed together. Grease bundt pan. Pour mix evenly into bundt pan and cook for 35-38 minutes. Baking time may vary depending on oven. Mine was done at 35 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes and then remove from pan.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle on warm cake. I actually bought cinnamon sugar already mixed (in the spice section) so I could easily shake it on to the cake.
Be sure and pin this Apple Cider Donut Cake:
Click here to follow us on Instagram. © The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder