PINEAPPLE FRITTERS

Pineapple Fritters - TSLC

This recipe for Pineapple Fritters is quick and children and adults will love them.  Make these fritters for breakfast with coffee or as a snack with milk anytime.  Can be reheated in the microwave and keeps several days in the fridge. If you like pineapple, you will love these. They are so good. I can make myself sick on them because I just want to keep eating when I make them.

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

2 tablespoons white granulated sugar

1 tablespoon baking powder

1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained

1/2 cup milk

1 cup cooking oil (I use Canola)

TSLCCOOKBOOKBANNER1

Whisk together flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.  Add crushed pineapple and milk.  Stir until dough sticks together. (If you think it is too thin, you can add more flour. If you think it is too thick, add more milk). I use 1/4 cup batter for each fritter.  Have your oil hot and drop into hot oil.  Mash out like patties with spatula.  Brown on each side.  Makes 12 fritters.  Drizzle on syrup and powdered sugar or just use the powdered sugar.  Enjoy!

Pineapple Fritters TSLC

If you like this recipe, you might also like my recipe for Country Corn Fritters.

FacebookTwitterPinterestPrintFriendly

1. Keep the pineapple juice and mix it with powdered sugar to make a glaze

2. Jim Haworth says:

For general printing you might use: Hold down the Ctrl key and press P. That should work.

3. yum these are AMAZING!!!!! Thanks so much

4. Boy Scout Museum has not been in Murray for quite a few years. They moved to Texas as I have. But I sure miss my Kentucky!

5. pam doughty says:

Can’t wait to try this recipe, I’m going to try it with Gluten Free flour. Let you know how it works. Thanks!

6. Just for a little crunch, I think I’ll try adding some Panko breadcrumbs.
    This recipe sounds delicious, and I’m planning on making these tonight. Thank you for your great recipes!

7. Made these for the first time and they are so good. I poured alittle of my pineapple juice I saved over them.

8. Can you use peaches?

9. Could you maybe add shredded coconut as well???

10. Terrie Tutor says:

This looks really good.

11. Debbie Glisson says:

Going to try this one. Love your recipes!!! Thanks

12. Have mercy! Making these this week!

13. Hmmm I live in the Carribean, do you think it would be possible to just use slices of pineapple then dip in batter and fry?

14. I made these with my kids over the weekend and they were delicious! The recipe was easy enough for them to help, with their short attention spans, and it made enough that we have leftovers for breakfast during the week. Thank you much for sharing this recipe!

Thank you Carrie! So happy everyone enjoyed this recipe and thank you for letting me know. We love these fritters, too.

15. Thank you for sharing!! I love your recipes!!

16. Linda Slade says:

Can you just use selfrising flour?

17. Laura Larson says:

Thanks these fritters? They’re what’s for breakfast! Welcome home! I’ve missed you so!

18. Can you substitute almond milk for reg milk?

I have not tried it, Jennifer, but I think you could with no problem.

• Ginny Everett says:

I use almond milk in all my recipes that require milk. Haven’t had any problems. States for use in cooking and baking on the carton.

19. They look & sound so good.. Can’t wait yo try..
    Thanks for sharing..

20. priscilla. ortiz says:

I absolutley love your recepies, Thank you for sharing.

Thank you Priscilla! Happy you enjoy the recipes and happy to have you on the site. Have a great weekend.

21. Valerie Rushing says:

No egg?

22. Can you make these ahead or do you have to serve immediately

You can make ahead and reheat in the microwave. They keep well in the refrigerator for several days wrapped in foil. I make them and then reheat for breakfast in the mornings.

23. could you use pumpkin or apples or any other fruit to make a variety of fritters?

There are recipes for pumpkin and apple fritters posted under Breakfast recipes here on the site, Pearlie.

24. Shelly S. says:

Can’t wait to try these, love any thing pineapple.

25. Ruth seelhorst says:

Love your food. Reminds me of my days as a kid on the farm.

26. how do I print these?

Look at the bottom of the recipe and you will see where you can pin it to Pinterest, share it on Facebook, etc. There is a printer icon there that looks like a printer. Click on that and you can remove the photo and any text you don’t want and print only the recipe, Jean.

• I love to print the recipe WITH the picture. Makes it more appetizing. Also makes for a nice cookbook of favorite recipes to pass down to the children.

• Jim Haworth says: