This cinnamon sugar pecan loaf is so easy and absolutely delicious.
This pull-apart bread is perfect to make for any morning breakfast or to serve to guests. It takes no time to prepare. This recipe is made with refrigerated biscuits which makes it super easy! Unlike monkey bread, this is a small serving that is perfect for 3-4 people. We love it for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. It’s wonderful with a cup of coffee.
Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon Sugar Pecan Loaf
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
Notes: I added our powdered sugar glaze to this bread. You could easily use walnuts instead of pecans. You could also add chocolate chips if you wanted. This recipe is very versatile.
You may also like our apple cinnamon monkey bread. This recipe has great reviews and is fabulous for a weekend morning or a brunch.
Recipe Feedback: “I’ve made this almost every weekend for the past month. My family loves it! I love how easy it is. Thank you for another great recipe.”-Frances
Cinnamon Sugar Pecan Loaf
- 1 12 ounce can of refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of butter melted
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 X 5 loaf pan. Mix the pecans, brown sugar, and melted butter together. Mix the cinnamon sugar topping ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Place a small amount of the mixture on a flattened-out biscuit. Then fold the biscuit over and pinch the sides. Roll the biscuit in the cinnamon sugar topping. Place biscuit pinched side down in the loaf pan. Stack the biscuits side by side Cook for 25-30 minutes. Let cool and invert onto a plate. Serves 3-4.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Don’t forget to pin our Cinnamon Sugar Pecan Loaf:
Follow us on Instagram!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without the written permission of the copyright holder.