Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is easy to make and one your family will enjoy. We love casseroles because they are perfect with a salad! This recipe is simple to make, which will save you lots of time on those busy nights. Nothing beats a great casserole, especially with chicken and cheese.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Needed Ingredients:
Cooked shredded chicken
Condensed cream of chicken soup
Recipe Feedback: “This is the second time I’ve made the chicken cordon bleu casserole and it is a favorite with my family now and oh so easy! Thank you for all your recipes, we love them!”-Judy
“My family LOVED it!!! I used crispy fried onions instead of Ritz but it still came out amazing ! ! Will definitely be making again & again & again. Thanks for the recipe.”-Cheri
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 4 cups of cooked shredded chicken I boiled 2lbs of Chicken Breast
- 2 10.5 ounce can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup of shredded deli ham
- 4-5 slices of Swiss Cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1.5 sleeves of Ritz Crackers crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In bowl, combine shredded cooked chicken, condensed chicken soup and Dijon mustard. Mix well and spread into a 2 quart casserole dish. Next top with shredded deli ham and then Swiss cheese. In separate bowl heat butter in microwave, when melted add the crushed Ritz Crackers and spread on top of casserole. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes until bubbly hot.
Be sure and PIN Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole for later:
Follow us on Instagram.
If you love the simple life, easy recipes and wonderful stories check out Front Porch Life Magazine!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.