Strawberry Praline Salad
Super easy salad for any occasion!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1.5 cups of pretzels broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup of butter 1 stick, melted
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3- 4 cups of strawberries sliced into small pieces
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 ounce tub of Cool Whip
- t tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine melted butter, pretzels, brown sugar and pecan in a bowl. Once mixed, spread evenly on baking pan and bake for 6 minutes until golden brown. Let cool. I put mine in the fridge to harden.
In a bowl, combine white sugar, cream cheese, vanilla and cool whip. Mix with mixer until well combined. Fold in strawberries and break up pretzel mixture and fold in as well. You can set some aside to garnish on top for decoration. Serve cold. I let chill in the fridge for a few hours.