Snickerdoodle Apple Cobbler
This snickerdoodle apple cobbler uses fresh apples and a snickerdoodle cookie mix. It's AMAZING!
Servings: 8 servings
- 7-8 medium sized apples peeled, cored and sliced.
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 17.5 ounce pouch of snickerdoodle cookie mix
- 1 stick of butter or 1/2 cup, cut into pieces
- 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup of whipping cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9X13 pan and set it aside. Toss apples in brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Spread on the bottom of the pan.
Sprinkle snickerdoodle cookie mix over the top of the apples. Next, take the cinnamon sugar mixture that comes in the cookie mix package and cover the top of the mixture with HALF the packet.
Top the mixture with the butter pieces, spacing them an inch apart over the entire pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Let cool.
Mix powdered sugar and whipping cream together and pour over the cobbler. Serve topped with ice cream.