Apple Cream Cheese Cobbler
This easy cobbler is so delicious! It's basically a cheesecake and cobbler combined!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup butter or 1 stick or 8 tablespoons melted
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk can use regular milk
- 1 egg
- 1 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
Melt butter in a 9 x 13 baking dish. (I just put mine in the oven for a few minutes). In a bowl combine sugar, flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon and whisk together.
Add the extract, buttermilk and egg to the flour mixture and stir to mix. Pour this over the melted butter in your baking dish but don’t mix it together.
Drop by spoonful the apple pie filling into the flour and butter. Cut the cream cheese up in small pieces and drop into the cobbler.
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes. If top is not brown enough by then put under broiler for a few minutes. Makes 8 to 10 servings.