Cajun Baked Spaghetti
This delicious recipe makes the perfect weeknight dinner! It's easy and great comfort food.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 13.5 ounce package of andouille sausage can use smoked sausage or smoked turkey sausage
- 8 ounces of spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup of diced onion
- 1 cup of diced sweet peppers or green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes drained
- 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
Cook pasta according to directions on the box. Slice sausage and brown in skillet over medium heat with onions and peppers. Stir in diced tomatoes, cream cheese and seasonings. Simmer for 5 minutes until cream cheese is melted.
Mix cooked pasta and sausage mixture together and place in a 2 quart baking dish. Cover with shredded cheese and bake on 350 for 20-30 minutes.