Roasted Ranch Potato Salad
Easy potato salad you will love!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 lbs of red potatoes diced
- 1/2 cup of red or white onion sliced
- 1/2 cup of bacon chopped (can use real bacon bits)
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup of chives chopped
- 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing seasoning mix I use Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise can use low fat
- Cooking Spray
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, add potatoes and onions. Spray with olive oil and mix potatoes and onions so they are coated with oil. Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix over the potatoes and onion, continue to toss so it coats them.
Spread potatoes and onions in a single layer on greased baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes, turning potatoes and then cook another 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned on the top. They outside should be crispy, center tender. Some ovens cook faster, so be sure and check them.
Once removed from oven, let cool. Once cooled add the remaining ingredients and mix well. You may need more mayonnaise as the potatoes will soak it up quickly.