Black-Eyed Pea Pasta Casserole
Easy and delicious! Perfect for any potluck!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups of uncooked pasta
- 1 7 ounce jar of marinated artichokes, quartered (keep liquid)
- 1/2 cup of green olives
- 1/2 cup of provolone cheese cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup of red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup of sliced pepperoni chopped
- 1 15 ounce can of black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of Italian dressing
Cook pasta according to directions and drain. Drain artichokes and quarter, keeping 1/4th cup of liquid. Combine artichokes, olives, black-eyed peas, cheese, red onion, pepperoni in a bowl.
In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise, Italian dressing and artichoke liquid and whisk together pour over pasta mixture and chill for an hour. Makes 8 servings.