Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
Super easy and absolutely delicious!
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 cups of dry pasta shells or whatever pasta you prefer
- 1.5 cups of dill pickles sliced
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese cubed
- 1/4 th cup of red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh dill
- 1/4 th cup of bacon chopped I used real bacon bits to save time
Dressing for Pasta
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons of pickle juice
Boil pasta according to directions, drain and rinse under cold water and set aside. Combine, pickles, cheese red onion, fresh dill and bacon in a bowl.
In separate bowl, mix together topping ingredients and stir until well combined. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Chill for an hour and serve.