Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
This is a no churn ice cream!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
Once cream cheese has softened (I just put mine in a bowl in the microwave to soften but only for a few seconds at a time) beat it until it becomes smooth with mixer. Add whipping cream, vanilla extract and condensed milk and continue mixing until soft peaks form.
Spread half the mixture into a loaf pan or plastic bowl like the one in the photo. Top with the entire can of cherry pie filling. Add the remaining cream cheese mixture. Take a knife (I just use a kitchen knife) and swirl it all together. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours. Makes about a gallon of ice cream.