These tuna patties are easy and delicious!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 5 ounce cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Few drops hot sauce optional
- 25 Ritz crackers finely crumbled (could use saltine crackers)
- 1/3 cup cooking oil I use Canola
Mix together all ingredients in a bowl with a spoon except cooking oil. Heat oil in skillet until sizzling. Pat tuna mixture into patties with your hands. Brown in hot oil on both sides.
Turn down and continue cooking about ten minutes until crusty brown. Makes 5 to 6 patties depending on size you make them.