Pineapple Raisin Bran Cake
This coffee cake is delicious and perfect to serve for any gathering.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups crunchy raisin bran cereal
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple in 100% pineapple juice, undrained
- 1 cup pecan pieces or walnuts
- 1/2 to 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk more or less
Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside. Combine cereal, milk, melted butter and eggs in a separate bowl and let sit about 10 minutes until cereal is soft.
Combine cereal mixture with flour mixture and stir with a spoon. Fold in pineapple and nuts. Spray a bundt pan generously with cooking spray and add cake mixture.
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 55 to 60 minutes until center tests done. Mix glaze ingredients and drizzle on cake.