Easy Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls
These rolls are so easy and are perfect with coffee in the morning.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 7.5 ounce cans country style biscuits
- 1/4 cup or 1/2 stick or 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts pecans or walnuts
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Combine the two cans of biscuits and make into a dough ball and roll or mash out to a rectangle about 7 inches by 12 inches. Spread dough with softened butter, combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over butter. Add raisins and chopped nuts.
Roll the dough from the side into a long roll. I use a serrated knife to cut across into 10 rolls. Spray a pie pan with cooking spray and bake in preheated 400 degree oven about 20 minutes or until rolls are brown on top. Drizzle on glaze.