Cranberry Baked Beans
These delicious baked beans are a twist on a classic. Wonderful side dish for the holidays. The addition of the cranberries is delicious.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 28 ounce cans of Baked Beans
- 1 14 ounce can of Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 6-8 slices of bacon chopped
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
Preheat oven to 30In skillet cook bacon and remove. Add onions and cook for a bit until tender and remove. Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish with a lid and bake on 300 for 2 hours.
You could easily put them in a crock pot instead of the oven to cook as well. 8-10 servings.