Bacon Artichoke Pasta Salad
This unique salad is wonderful for any occasion! Easy to make and one your family will love. You can easily prepare this salad in advance.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (cooked according to package directions)
- 4 slices bacon cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 13.75 ounce can of artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or cheese of your choice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Cook pasta, drain and add to large salad bowl. Cook bacon in skillet on top of the stove or in the oven or microwave, drain and crumble. Chop green onion, spinach and artichoke hearts.
Add bacon and artichoke hearts to salad bowl along with shredded cheese. In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper until smooth. Add to salad and toss all ingredients together.